The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
Written by Barbara Robinson
Beware the Herdmans! The nastiest, dirtiest kids you could meet…and they’ve decided they belong in this year’s Christmas pageant. The town thinks they belong in the care of the local police. But when the curtain goes up, a miracle begins-and it all turns into...The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!
December 15 - 7PM, 16 - 7PM, 17 1PM & 7PM 2016 at the Inlet Theatre, Port Moody
Tickets: Adults: $16, Seniors / Children: $12
Treasure Island is an adventure novel by Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson, narrating a tale of "buccaneers and buried gold". With pirates, treasure maps marked with an "X", schooners, tropical islands, and one-legged seamen bearing parrots on their shoulders. This original adaptation will feature music by Mr. I, and adapted for the cast who takes it into the future!
AUDITIONS: January 21, 2017 - 10:00 a.m.
Where: Dogwood Pavilion, 624 Poirier St. Coquitlam
• Please register for an audition time. (see below)
• Auditions are an information introduction between director and child before introducing them to the larger group.
• Children may be asked to sing a song of their choice, read from a script, and show a skill they have, such as acro or martial arts.
Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. (after Spring Break for selected scenes)
Location: Dogwood Pavilion, 624 Poirier Street, Coquitlam
Spring January 21 – June 1, 2017 (additional rehearsals may be required)
Fees $425 per child
June 1, 2017 (1 p.m. and 7 p.m.)
Show Venue: Inlet Theatre, Port Moody
School bookings TBA last week of May.
1. Extra rehearsals will begin after Spring Break on Wednesdays from 4 – 5:30 at Dogwood.
2. There may be an additional run through rehearsal in November.
3. This is a parent participation project.
4. All communication is by email and hard copy notices.
1. Register below
2. You will receive a confirmation and audition time.
3. Child prepares a song of choice a capella (no accompaniment)
4. Easy payment option online via Paypal.
Spring Break Camp 2017
Save the Date!
These fun theatre camps are designed for a performing arts taste test - theatre, games, musical theatre mini show, playbuilding through the use of puppets and dressup. Craft activities include making puppets, masks, and super hero capes. All supplies are included. 9:30 - 3:30 $165 per child. (Coquitlam Location)
Theatre Camps in three locations:
March 13 – 17 at the ACT in Maple Ridge (register with Maple Ridge Parks and Recreation – times and fees may vary)
March 13 - 17 at Port Coquitlam Leigh Square (register with Port Coquitlam Parks and Recreation – times and fees may vary)
March 20 - 24 at Coquitlam Scout Hall (register: theatrixyoutheatre.com)