Theatrix programming is based on the following principles:
- Build a healthy community through artistic expression;
- Ensure that all programs are accessible for children of all ages;
- Offer quality theatre arts training by qualified professionals;
- Create original Canadian Children’s Theatre by children for children about children.
- Value the process of creation as well as presentation of product.
To ensure accessibility to performing arts for children regardless of age, culture, ability and family income.
- Low-income families may access programming through a subsidy program that allows families to pay what they can afford closest to the amount being charged.
- Post-dated cheques are accepted.
- There are no rehearsals on statutory holidays.
- Whole or partial fees are refunded after the Registration Deadline if a replacement is secured from the waitlist.
- Parents and family members are invited to participate in the production.
The purpose of the Society is to promote and encourage the performing arts for children in the Lower Fraser Valley. The purposes are:
- To offer classes integrating the performing art forms of dance, drama and music.
- To explore both stage and camera mediums.
- To provide opportunities for children to showcase classwork to an audience.
- To provide opportunities for children to promote greater social awareness.
- To offer a voice in the arts community, and on behalf of children.
- To complement the educational system and family structure.