Theatrix is a non profit youth theatre organization whose primary revenues are from donations, charitable funds, ticket revenue and registration fees. Theatrix acknowledges the support of the Province of British Columbia and the B.C. Gaming Commission and the Newton Country Bingo.
The focus of Theatrix Youtheatre is to provide all youth with the opportunity to pursue an experience in the arts. Acting, singing, dancing, script writing, set building, costuming and stage management are all components of their experiences with Theatrix Youtheatre.
Theatrix ensures that all youth, regardless of ability or financial status are given the opportunity to participate in the programs offered. In order to do this, subsidies for those in financial need are offered. To sustain this, sponsorship and donations are constantly pursued to supplement the registration fees and ticket income from performances.
Bronze Sponsor - Donation of $100 - $199
- In appreciation of this sponsorship, 2 tickets to the current production and a logo placement in the program will be offered.
Silver Sponsor - Donation of $200 - $499
- In appreciation of this sponsorship, 4 tickets to the current production and a logo placement in the program will be offered.
Gold Sponsor - Donation of $500 - $999
- In appreciation of this sponsorship, 2 tickets for each production in a year, (minimum 3 productions), a logo placement in all programs for the year and a link on the Theatrix Website will be offered.
Platinum Sponsor - Donation of $1,000 or more
- In appreciation of this sponsorship, 4 tickets to all productions, a logo placement in all programs (minimum 3 productions) for the year and a link on the Theatrix Website will be offered.
Donations can be mailed to:
Theatrix Youth Theatre
P.O. BOX 64553 -1942 COMO LAKE AVENUE,
COQUITLAM, B.C. V3J 7V7
- Our Tax number is BPN 892834185
- Sponsorship donations will be used at the discretion of Theatrix Youtheatre and can not be designated for any specific registrant.
- Sponsorship donations may be cash or goods in kind, provided there is an itemized statement showing cost/valuation of goods donated. Valuation must be at cost.
- Logos must be provided for sponsor at least 4 weeks prior to a production.
- Charitable receipts will be issued for any sponsorship donations received.
- Canada Revenue Agency, Giving to Charity: Information for Donors