Note: We are working diligently to improve our website and registration process. Mobile support is underway, so we appreciate your patience while we work to develop a mobile-friendly version of our site. While you may still experience a usable experience on many tablets and some smart phones, the registration process for our programs is best done on a desktop or laptop computer at this time. Thanks for your support and understanding!
Grades 1 to 5 (Some schools are Grades 2 -5. Please check your flier before registering)
- Fall, Winter, Spring
- Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays or Wednesdays and Fridays. (adjustments possible)
- noon (15 minutes for lunch) to 12:45 (depending on the school's lunch time)
- performance for school either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- 20 minimum/30 maximum
2016 Winter and Spring Sessions
Winter: January 19 – February 25 (Porter, Wolfe)
January 25 – March 9 Coquitlam River
Spring: April 20 – May 2-/27 – (Porter, Kilmer)
March 29 – May 6 (Cape Horn)
Winter: January 20 – February 26 (Riverview Park)
Spring: April 22 – May 27 ( Riverview Park)
Winter: January 20 – February 27(Rochester, Glenayre, Nestor)
Spring: April 23 – May 28 (Rochester, Glenayre)
Winter: January 20 – February 27 (Hastings)
Winter: February 2 – March 9 (Hazel Trembath)
Spring: April 23 – May 27 (Eagleridge)
FRIDAYS March break until May 11th on Fridays at lunch, then twice per week Tuesdays and Thursdays (12 sessions total
Spring: April 29 – May 11(Capitol Hill)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - WE HAVE STREAMLINED FOR GREATER ACCESS)
1. Create an account the day BEFORE your school's registration link goes live.
2. Each child must be registered INDIVIDUALLY.
TO BOOK A SESSION FOR YOUR SCHOOL: