Note: We are working diligently to improve our website and registration process. Mobile support is underway, so we appreciate your patience while we work to develop a mobile-friendly version of our site. While you may still experience a usable experience on many tablets and some smart phones, the registration process for our programs is best done on a desktop or laptop computer at this time. Thanks for your support and understanding!
Grades 1 to 5 (Some schools are Grades 2 -5. Please check your flier before registering)
- Fall, Winter, Spring
- Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays or Wednesdays and Fridays. (adjustments possible)
- noon (15 minutes for lunch) to 12:45 (depending on the school's lunch time)
- performance for school either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- 20 minimum/30 maximum
- A CHQ to PAC is issued at the school presentation.
2016 - 2017
Fall: October 17 - November 22 (Cape Horn)
October 11 - November 23 (Cape Horn)
Winter: January 15 - February 22 (Porter, Wolfe)
January 9 - February 22 (Coquitlam River )
Spring: April 3 – May 10 (Porter, not April 17, Kilmer)
April 10 – May 24 (Cape Horn)
Fall: September 21-October 26 (Hazel Trembath)
Winter January 18 – February 24 (Riverview Park)
Spring: April 19 - May 26 ( Riverview Park)
Fall: October 11 – November 17 (1:15) (Glenayre)
October 18 - November 24 (Rochester, Nester, Coquitlam River)
Winter: January 17 – February 23 (Glenayre)
January 17 - March 2 (Rochester)
Spring: April 5 – May 12 (Glenayre, Nestor)
April 18 – June 1 (Rochester)
Winter: January 20 – February 27 (Hazel Trembath)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - WE HAVE STREAMLINED FOR GREATER ACCESS)
1. Create an account the day BEFORE your school's registration link goes live.
2. Each child must be registered INDIVIDUALLY.
TO BOOK A SESSION FOR YOUR SCHOOL: