After School Program for Grades 1 to 5.
(No Auditions Required)
A FUN FUNDRAISER FOR YOUR SCHOOL PAC
$10 per child goes back to the school.
A chance for children in the school system to access the performing arts, and participate in a musical theatre mini production. Schools may book a Session on Thursdays (20 maximum)
Note: Registration is on a first-come first-serve basis with limited number of spaces. Includes all materials.
PLEASE CHECK BELOW WHEN THE REGISTRATION LINK IS LIVE FOR YOUR SCHOOL:
Thursdays - Harborview - October 15 - November 19, 2015
3:15 - 4:15 pm
Please note the date and time that your school's registration link will go live below. The site will NOT allow you to register before
The site will automatically shut off registration at the quota of 30. All other inquiries will be waitlisted.
SOME HELPFUL HINTS TO SUCCESSFULLY REGISTER ONLINE:
1. Create an account the day BEFORE your school's registration link goes live.
2. Fill out Registration form no sooner than the date and time of your school's registration link going live.
3. Each child must be registered INDIVIDUALLY.
4. Registration FIRST will take you to payment form SECOND (ONLY ONCE)
5. Paypal will issue you a receipt (we usually receive a copy) OR
6. Please fill out a chq for $75 payable to Theatrix Youtheatre Society, LABEL THE ENVELOPE 'THEATRIX', and leave at the school office , OR
7. Mail to: 1918 Como Lake Avenue, P.O. Box 64553, Coquitlam BC V3j 7V7
Payment confirms enrollment. Our liability insurance policy covers confirmed registrations.
|Harborview - Open 10/8|
1. PAC president BOOKS THE PROGRAM FOR YOUR SCHOOL.
2. THE PAC issues a FLIER in the school.
3. PARENTS REGISTER ONLINE(click link next to your school on the left.)
4. PAYMENT: $75 - You are directed to payment page after registration.)